As refugees travel East from Pokrovsk to Liviv, they stop in Khemelnitskiy where we give medical, food, and hygiene aid
in partnership with the
Catholic Church of Khemlnitskiy.
Additional miscellaneous refugee support
1. Provide visa resources, find visa sponsors, and guide refugees through the process.
2. Find temporary housing in North America and Poland
3. Help with permits and forms to bring pets, e.g., a rabbit to North America
4. Help find employment for adults
5. Help find schools for children
6. Local assimilation assistance, e.g., help children engage in local sports and church activities